Saturday, April 19, 2008

Smile, Sweet Pea!




















During spring break (end of March), we went to a Sears Portrait Studio in Flint for Maelin's first professional pictures. It's good timing, because her birthday and Gotcha Day anniversary are two weeks apart. The spring dress was a birthday gift from Aunt Tammy, and the traditional Chinese outfit ("my China clothes") was purchased in China while we were there last year.

Maelin definitely enjoyed getting her pictures taken, and we were THRILLED with the results! I may have spent too much money on them...including a CD of all the pictures so that i could post them on the blog!

xoxo,
Mama, Baba, Leslie and Maelin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, melt my heart!! How much more beautiful can you get?? those are precious, precious pictures! She looks like she enjoyed having them taken! She looks so sweet in the dress and the red china outfit is really sweet, red is her color I think!
She's just such a sweetie!
You can never spend too much on pictures!!

Thanks again for sharing,
Hugs,
Connie and Haley

Anonymous said...

Wow! Maelin has grown into a beautiful little girl. I loved her smile while posing for the pictures. She is so adorable too. I bet it is hard to pick out the pictures. Enjoy while it lasts! (wink)

Thanks for showing it for us!
Hugs,
Gina

Unknown said...

Wow! Maelin is growing up so FAST!Great photos of Maelin! Maelin and Leslie are lucky to have Jim and you as their great parents! Glad that Maelin enjoyed her 4th birthday party! Thanks for sharing your experiences about Maelin, Leslie, and yours and your family. Jackie Roesner (MSD staff)

Anonymous said...

WOW like I told you when I saw you she is getting more beautiful each day Her Birthday Pictures are adorable so precious I agree you can never spend to much on pictures because they grow so fast and they help to keep the memories for you
enjoy her while she is little she will be grown before you know it

Love Jason and Ellen

Anonymous said...

Your story makes me smile every time I read your blog. It reminds me of my twin sister's and my story. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful journey!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures of Maelin!!I truly enjoyed the blogs and certainly hope you ain't stopping. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with Maelin.

Hugs,
Jules