Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Holidays, 2008

What a great holiday we had! Daddy was off work for the WHOLE TWO WEEKS with Maelin and Mommy, so we had a chance to spend tons of time together! (I'm wondering if Daddy would rather have been at work? LOL!) We had several christmas gatherings, including christmases at Grandma Schmidt's house the weekend before the actual holiday, christmas morning at our house, Grandpa Les and Grandma Pam's house later on christmas morning, Gramps and Gram Minkstein's in the afternoon that day, and at Nana and Papa Gleeson's place two days later. WHEW!!

A couple of weeks before christmas, I took Maelin to the local Sears Portrait Studio to have her holiday pics taken. They turned out sooooo cute -- i had to share a few of them here! (And yes, i'm a rule-follower...i purchased the CD so that i could share these online!)




Coming up soon: CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

xoxo,
Mommy (and the gang)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, have been thinking of you guys so I thought before I shut the computer down tonight I would check the blog, wow, I should have checked it a month ago!! Actually I did but you hadn't added to it yet then. Sounds like your Holiday was a very busy one.

The pics are really adorable, she is growing up so fast. Haley too I can't believe she is 9 already. What's really hard about when they get older each year so do we...lol Where are the years going?

Will be watching for Chinese New Year, that's got to be fun!!

Hugs,
Connie